• No rapid antigen testing available at this time

    PCR tests available for Big Foot and Walworth Elementary students, staff and immediate family members


    Monday-Friday Testing Hours

    7-11 am: Big Foot High School

    12-3 pm: Walworth Elementary School


    Consent forms are required prior to testing for the first time

    Testing is not available to the general public


    Comments (-1)

Big Foot High School's COVID-19 Dashboard

  • Big Foot High School will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please know that the health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. 

COVID-19 Isolation Dashboard

Big Foot COVID-19 Resources

Contact Information