*****Please note the following if you are experiencing problems logging into your PowerSchool parent account or accessing/completing the forms.*****
- Forms are only available on laptop or desktop computers. (Computers/staff with are available to help with online forms. Please call the school (262) 275-2116 to schedule an appointment)
- Please do not use the following internet browsers:
- Safari - the security settings are too high
- Internet Explorer - is older so you have to clear cache and cookies more often
- Microsoft Edge - is older so you have to clear cache and cookies more often
- Please use the latest version of these internet browsers. Here are YouTube videos that show you how to manually update the internet browsers
- Here are YouTube videos that show you how to clear your cache and cookies if you are still experiencing problems after updating the browser
PowerSchool Mobile App Update (12/2022)
Steps to Update your PowerSchool Mobile App
- Uninstall the app and then restart your phone.
- Re-install the app by downloading the app from the App Store/Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, open the app and it should land in the page which asks for the District Code.
- Do not enter the District Code, rather click on the link “Where is my district code?” below the District Code.
- On the page that comes up, tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page (the url is bigfoot.powerschool.com/public.
- Now enter your login credentials and this should load the data.