Every morning from 7:00–7:20 a.m. Big Foot High School offers breakfast. You are offered a different hot breakfast sandwich every day. The hot sandwich comes with milk and fruit. They can pick two form apple slices, strawberry cup or apple juice and milk. There are also “grab and go” breakfasts available that contain either PBJ sandwich, WG oatmeal chocolate chip bar, cereal, WG mini donuts, or WG banana bread. Also included with the “grab and go” is string cheese or yogurt, milk and fruit. They can pick two form apple slices or strawberry cup or 4 oz. fruit juice, and milk.
- Reduces fatigue & sleepiness in mid-morning hours.
- Helps banish the blues.
- Helps maintain weight (calories consumed earlier in the day are more efficiently utilized).
- Improves concentration.
- Helps you function more efficiently.
- Generally improves diet (less snacking).
- Before School
- Hot breakfast sandwich meal
- Other choices as outlined in the menu
- Beverages such as juices, sports drinks, water, and milk.
- Hot tea.
- Note: all breakfasts come with milk and fruit or juice.
- Adults are welcome to come and eat breakfast or lunch with their student at the cost listed above.
- Ala carte items are available for an additional charge.