BFHS recognizes that students who don't feel well will have a hard time learning. Moreover, a need may exist for more extensive help than what can traditionally be provided in school. To help meet such a need BFHS has a partnership with Credence Counseling & Therapy Associates. Any student at BFHS has the opportunity to see a Credence counselor [one on one or participate in a therapuetic group] here at school, regardless of insurance status, during the school day. If families or students recognize a need for more help or have questions please contact Mr. Paul (262.394.4510, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Guenveur (262.394.4472, email@example.com).
Please also know that many options for help exist. If Credence is not the right fit, a school counselor or social worker can help get you connected to other opportunities. Students and families may also refer below for other local community resources available to them.
Counseling and Therapy Services
- Walworth Country Health and Human Services- 1910 County Rd NN, P.O. Box 1005, Elkhorn, WI 53121- 262.741.3200
- Lake Geneva Wellness Clinic- 750 Veterans Pkwy #100, Lake Geneva, WI 53147- 262.248.7942
- Lake Geneva Psychology- 630 Kenosha St, Walworth, WI 53184- 262.205.2748
- C.A Counseling & Consultants, LLC- 93 W Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI 53191- 262.607.6390
Food and Clothing Assistance
- Walworth County Food and Diaper Bank-Fridays 1-4pm, Saturdays 9-11am- 205 E Commerce Court, Elkhorn, WI 53121-262.723.4488
- Big Foot Emergency Food Bank-Fridays 2-4pm, Saturdays 9-11am, or by emergency phone call- 111 Fremont Street, Walworth, WI 53184-262.215.4458
- Sharon Food Pantry-Saturdays 8:30-10:30am, or by emergency call- 125 Pearl St. Sharon, WI 53585-262.736.9144
- Delavan United Methodist Church-Wednesdays 9:00-12:00am- 213 S Second St. Delavan, WI 53115-262.728.3644
- Open Arms Free Clinic-OAFC is the only free medical and supportive care clinic in Walworth County that serves low income or uninsured residents with primary medical, dental, and vision assistance- 205 E Commerce Court, Elkhorn WI 53121-262.379.1401
- Walworth County Crisis Line-262.741.3200
- National Sucide Prevention Lifeline-1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Hopeline Text line-Text HOPELINE to 741741
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline-1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Wisconsin 2-1-1 Anyone can call at any time to be connected/assisted with available resources for their specific needs.