Summer Drivers Ed
BFHS & George Williams College Dual CreditBFHS and George Williams College (GWC) will continue our Dual Credit Agreement for the 2019-2020 school year. Here are some key details:* GWC provides a list of classes for which our students can sign up* Juniors and Seniors (current Sophomores and Juniors) are allowed to choose a GWC class (if they meet GWC admission requirements)* Students who take a GWC class get college credit and credit a BFHS* This is a great opportunity for anyone considering attending a four-year university after high schoolThere are many more details we would love to share with you in person. As such, we invite you to attend our GWC Dual Credit Informational Meeting on Thursday, March 14th from 6p-7p in The Lecture Hall.If you cannot attend but would like more information please contact Mr. Paul at your convenience.
Course Selection Guide 2019-2020
- Course Selection & Career Planning Guide
Is your teen getting enough sleep? What can we do to help teens control this part of their health, wellness and ultimately success? Let's work together to encourage healthy sleep habbits in all our students.
"Some 20 percent of Wisconsin high school students said last year they were using electronic cigarettes..."
- The next National ACT is April 23rd
- The regular registration deadline is March 8th
- Students who are interested can up at ACT Sign Up
FAFSA is OPEN
- Please consider filling out your FAFSA as an essential step in the process of planning for life after high school
- If you have any questions you can contact the financial aid office at any school of your choice
Financial Aid Night Overview
BFHS students and families learn about financial aid and scholarships.
Financing Education by Shari Duclos, Financial Aid Administrator (UW Whitewater)
Should you sign up for an ACT?
Info from the UW-System