Enroll Your Student
Enrollment and Registration are required annually prior to the beginning of the school year for each student attending BFHS.
BFHS Onsite Registration Dates - Mark Your Calendars
Thursday, July 25, 1 - 7 p.m.
Mandatory athletic meeting for anyone who thinks they might want to play a sport at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, August 6, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Un traductor de español está disponible para los dos días de inscripción.
What is done online?
- Updating the student's information in PowerSchool is required (this is best done at home prior to attending registration)
- Signing permissions in PowerSchool for your student is required annually.
- Pay fees online via e~Funds with a credit card or check is optional but convenient.
- Make an appointment with The Doctors Office to schedule an appointment for a $50 physical
- Print off the necessary forms and complete and drop off at the high school at anytime
What is done onsite?
- Registration - computers will be available for those who do not complete the process prior to attending the registration at school
- Photos are taken for the school I.D. card and are also available for purchase.
- Fees can be paid in person with check or cash.
- Turning in your completed forms for the nurse, athletics, and free and reduced lunch.
- Other booths that will be available:
- BFHS Booster Club
- BFHS Recreation District
- Bridging Brighter Smiles
- Dousman Transportation
- The Doctors Office (Darien) physicals given by appointment (262) 725-3331
- Yearbook Information