COVID-19 Information Hub
Big Foot High School's COVID-19 Dashboard
Big Foot High School will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please know that the health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. The Dashboard below will be updated continually with the latest information.
- Positive = Student or staff obtained a positive COVID-19 test and quarantined based on CDC guidelines
- Quarantined = An unvaccinated person who had to quarantine for 14 days due to a close contact
- Close Contact = A vaccinated person who was a close contact, but had to wear a mask and monitor symptoms for 14 days
Big Foot High School COVID-19 Communications
COVID-19 Information Resources
Big Foot High School COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Daily Symptom Screening
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing & Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Walworth County COVID-19 School Data Dashboard
Walworth County Public Health has provided schools with enhanced community data to evaluate COVID 19 activity.
Please note that this Dashboard shows ALL confirmed COVID-19 cases of individuals who reside within school district boundaries.