COVID-19 Information Hub
Big Foot High School's COVID-19 Dashboard
Big Foot High School will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please know that the health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. The Dashboard below will be updated continually with the latest information.
Big Foot High School COVID-19 Communications
- Walworth County Public Health Fall 2020 Guide for Parents-Spanish
- Walworth County Public Health Fall 2020 Guide for Parents
- BFHS Fall Reopening Plan Updated 8/20/20
- BFHS Letter to Parents 8/17/2020
- BFHS Letter to Parents-Spanish 8/17/2020
- BFHS Letter: First Day of School Information 8/21/2020
COVID-19 Information Resources
- Centers for Disease Control
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Wisconsin Department of Health COVID-19 Activity Level
- Walworth County Public Health Coronavirus Response
- Walworth County Public Health Testing Information
- Centers for Disease Control: Holidays
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: Community
Big Foot High School COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Walworth County COVID-19 School Data Dashboard
Walworth County Public Health has provided schools with enhanced community data to evaluate COVID 19 activity.
Please note that this Dashboard shows ALL confirmed COVID-19 cases of individuals who reside within school district boundaries.
BFHS Athletics/Co-Curiccular Updates