Big Foot FBLA Members Hosted and Competed at their Regional Competition
Big Foot High School hosted the Region VII FBLA Regional Leadership Conference on Saturday, February 4. In total, roughly 550 students from 21 different schools around Southeastern Wisconsin travelled to Big Foot to compete in their competitions, learn during workshops, and network with their peers from other schools. Big Foot got to host this conference this year because Senior Coco Counter was elected as the Region VII Vice-President last year.
Congratulations to our 44 state qualifiers:
- Mya Gonzalez, Sophia Stewart, Tito Olague - Intro to Busines Presentations
- Lauren Decker - Data Analysis
- AJ Hartmann, Andrew Ruhl - E-Business
- Coco Counter - Electronic Career Portfolio
- Noah Langelund - Intro to Business Procedures
- Hevlihn Howarth - Intro to FBLA
- Karlie Kroening, Kelsie Kroening, Annabelle Pearce - Intro to Social Media Strategy
- Henry Koerner, Michaela Courtway, Mariah Stewart, Evan Henningfeld, Rebecca Konkel - Parliamentary Procedure
- Nina Goedekke - Computer Applications
- Jackson Hamburg - Database Design
- Ryann Grunow, Natalie Klamm - Social Media Strategy
- Aubrie Hanna, Abby Hildebrandt, Kiela Shallcross - Sales Presentation
- Evan Langelund - Supply Chain Management
- Wyatt Vail - Business Plan
- Miya Duesterbeck, Karen Flores - Digital Video Production
- Hannah Grever - Future Business Leader
- Gannon Emmerich - Help Desk
- Molly Andersen, Lily Wolf - Publication Design
- Gudman Mizialko - Intro to Public Speaking
- Kaden Rambatt - Spreadsheet Applications
- Patrick Finnegan - Accounting II
- Patrick Corey, Eli Gerdes, Hudson Torrez - Broadcast Journalism
- Elliott Vail - Client Service
- Scarlett Georges, Ashley Miller, Grace Hanson - Graphic Design
- Avery Tipps - Impromptu Speaking
- Elle Barbian - Word Processing
In addition to competing, students were able to participate in several workshops led by current BF students, Friends of Big Foot FBLA (including one by the WI FBLA Vice-President), and future BF students.
Big Foot FBLA would like to thank the 60+ community members who volunteered to judge, time presentation events, or help out in one of the many ways needed to put on this event. It truly took community support!
Good luck to all those who are competing at state!